The future of intuitive boating.
SmartCraft™, the industry-leading vessel information technology, is now available on Cummins MerCruiser Diesel pod, sterndrive and inboard engines. By constantly monitoring and integrating the wealth of information your vessel provides, SmartCraft allows you to fully maximize every aspect of your boat’s performance. Estimated range, fuel consumption, maintenance updates, engine temperature and more are all at your fingertips with the advanced SmartCraft system.
- Digital Throttle and Shift (DTS) provides intuitive engine and gear control.
- Gear shift protection prevents transmission damage.
- Smart Start/Stop prevents accidental starter activation.
- Vessel integration Panel (ViP) allows ease of service.
- Circuit protection from re-settable breakers eliminates the need for fuses.
- Engine room start/stop (available with QSB, QSC, QSL QSM) allows starting and stopping of engine.
- Expandable architecture provides a “plug and play” design amounting to a personalized helm.
- SmartCraft provides instant alerts to problems as they arise and coordinates features and controls to anticipate the needs of the vessel’s operation.
- SmartCraft systems provide redundancy to protect against single point failures to get the vessel home, including electrical isolation and backup of motion control commands.
SmartCraft LETS YOU…
- invest in a system that is adaptable so you don’t have to replace it when future enhancements are available.
- Feel confident that you have a system that is proven and reliable and won’t leave you stranded.
- Have instant access to the information on the performance of your vessel.
- Know when something is going wrong and how to respond.
- Know how far you can cruise with the fuel you have on board.
- Have one simple integrated system so you don’t have to learn and monitor multiple systems.
SmartCraft MEANS INTEGRATED…
FEATURES. intuitive functions simplify operator interaction and increase the level of control with auto sync, single lever, cruise control, throttle only, and on lever control.
CONTROL. SmartCraft control coordinates motion control with throttle and gear and trolling valve.
REDUNDANCY. SmartCraft systems provide redundancy to protect against single point failures and help get the vessel home—with electrical isolation and backup of motion control commands.
PROTECTiON. SmartCraft provides instant notification of problems as they arise and coordinates features and controls to anticipate the needs of the vessel’s operation.
SENSORS. SmartCraft sensors provide continual and reliable knowledge of how the vessel is operating, including tank levels, steering, speed and more.
INFORMATiON. Constant access to critical data such as engine and transmission information, fuel management and trip summaries allows for easy decision-making and a more enjoyable experience.